Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 05-29-2020, 09:15 PM
Elite Member

Talking Things Have Been Going Fairly Well Lately. . .

It has been 3 months since my last radiation treatment and I'm doing very well at this time. I will be going back to see the doctors on the 24th of June. But right now today is a sad day! My trusty metal detecting truck has been sold! But I now have something else in its place! I have a 2010 Ford Escape XLT with only about 82,000 plus miles on it! It is a dark metallic blue -- has the sparkles in the paint. (I tried to upload a picture but apparently it is too big I need to resize it and try again! Hopefully you will get to see a picture of it!)
Attached Images

JOHN 3:16; JOHN 14:6 2018 FINDS: 2 Wheat Cents, 1 10 Cent Euro, 1922 Peace Dollar, 1897 O Barber Quarter, Bling Watch That Works 2019 FINDS: Catholic Rosary Piece (Not Silver), Large Butterfly 925 Ring

Old 05-29-2020, 10:17 PM
Supporter

I'm new here but glad to hear the radiation has done the trick! Congrats on the new wheels, too.

Old 05-29-2020, 10:53 PM
Supporter

Talking

Congrats on the XLT, nice looking vehicle !

...but much bigger congrats on your health !!!!

John 3:5__Acts 2:38__Acts 19:1-7
Navy Vet

Old 06-01-2020, 08:57 AM
Supporter

Congrats on the new vehicle. You must have liked that old truck a lot. Well, those miles take their toll but now you have something more dependable and it looks great. Hope you take it on lots of metal detecting excursions. Continued best wishes, God Bless!

Penny

Old 06-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Official Tot Lot King

Pennyfinder, KT is very happy to hear that all is well for you, both health and transportation wise! Thanks for bringing us up to date!

Old 06-01-2020, 07:49 PM
Supporter

I'm glad to read your doing well and even got a nice vehicle upgrade, it looks great!

Congrats, I bet the XLT has a smoother ride, besides being flashy with the sparkle paint, than the truck. I see your XLT has door keypads, and those have saved our bacon out on long trips from having to call a locksmith on our car a time or two.

I looked through some of your previous posts, and I was glad to see you did get to bang a gong too. Sadly I know what that means from other family members that went through it as well. I wish you a full and speedy recovery, and hopefully your be able to get back out there discovering more finds soon!

1 members found this post helpful.