1877CC Liberty Seated Dime

Cyberborikua

This is my eye popping find. An 1877-CC Liberty Seated in VF condition. This silver was only a couple of inches down under a tree in an old park that has been detected and over detected :clapping:

Attachments

• 1877 LS Obverse.jpg
    1877 LS Obverse.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 701
  • 1877 LS reverse.jpg
    1877 LS reverse.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 685
Fantastic dime! Hope I pull one this year! Still waiting on seated.

Nice dime, what machine are you using?

For this dime I used my BH Pioneer 505: a monster coin/silver machine. The only drawback is depth, which my e-trac and safari have. I went around the same tree with both safari and e-trac and no more coins there or around.

I be in Chicago.........

This Friday so where is this park???? Great find !! I found the same coin in a local park here in NJ. They are great !! Aren't they? Regards, Mike :yes: :yes:

This Friday so where is this park???? Great find !! I found the same coin in a local park here in NJ. They are great !! Aren't they? Regards, Mike :yes: :yes:

Humbolt Park wil be packed all week with the Puerto Rican Parade festivities. This park has been hunted out by basically all detectorists in Illinois and is almost dry. I myself have hunted in it several times and mostly come out with clad, some silver rings, and tons of trash. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom