Forty Years of Civil War Relic Hunting and Privy Digging In Charleston SC, Part II

Man, I live close to the Charleston area too ! I also work with a guy who used to work construction down in Charleston and he was telling me that one day they were digging up some land for a sidewalk and found a barrel that had thirteen perfectly preserved confederate rifles in it soaking in oil. Another guy that found a vase, and his girlfriend found an old indian hatchet/peacepipe.

Nice Video.......

Well done. I love that city, visited it twice and bought the best leather wallet I ever owned there. Great! Regards, Mike

Man, I live close to the Charleston area too ! I also work with a guy who used to work construction down in Charleston and he was telling me that one day they were digging up some land for a sidewalk and found a barrel that had thirteen perfectly preserved confederate rifles in it soaking in oil. Another guy that found a vase, and his girlfriend found an old indian hatchet/peacepipe.

WOW how old were the rifles?

Wow, Great finds, I watched the first part also, I've never seen an Irish Volunteer button before, Is it Union or CSA?

Back
Top Bottom