XLT finds GOLD and SILVER plus a Wheatie (#49)

joee5

Elite Member
An approximate (2) hour hunt to the CLAD fields with my sidekick, the XLT.
Total coins found were (61) total,including a 1958-D wheatie.

XLT found this...

as well as this...

Starfish marked .925 cannot for the life of me get a clear picture of the stamp but it's there. ;)

Heart pendant is a junker

Being that my cheaters were home I didnt realize the ring was GOLD. I thought it would be silver. But once I got home I was able to see it was marked, FAVORI TSE 585, weighing in at 6.4 grams.....

Im VERY happy after quite a few skunkings lately. :D
Finally the clad fields gave up some worthy goods.
Had to end as my best friends father's wake is today but also the low battery indicator came on.
Inching my way to the 2K mark for total coins this year. :D
Hope other's were able to get some swing time in.
Happy hunting

WOW! Nice! You sure do love that XLT...seems like you two were MFEO...Also Joee, might want to try to stop biting your nails so much? try toothpicks or something..damn..:laughing:
Mud

Last edited:
XLT Finds Gold and Silver

Nothing better than finding out that junker ring turns out to be GOLD !!:D That's when those "average" hunts turn out to be "GREAT" hunts.:yes: Congratulations!!

Very nice! Congrats on a productive hunt b

Thanks

WOW! Nice! You sure do love that XLT...seems like you two were MFEO...Also Joee, might want to try to stop biting your nails so much? try toothpicks or something..damn..:laughing:
Mud

:laughing::lol::laughing:

Beleive it or not I dont chew them at all. I clip them every single day. A habit Ive kept from my 6years of wrestling :D

Nothing better than finding out that junker ring turns out to be GOLD !!:D That's when those "average" hunts turn out to be "GREAT" hunts.:yes: Congratulations!!

Indeed

What does favori tse 585 mean?

I Googled it ;)

WTG. Fantastic hunt.

Thank you

kick ass hunt man and almost 2gs in change this year :wow: wth am i doing wrong hahahahah silver and gold never gets old =) congrats man keep it up :D

Finding both gold and silver is a great day in anyone's book. Big Congrats!

beephead

Thanks

kick ass hunt man and almost 2gs in change this year :wow: wth am i doing wrong hahahahah silver and gold never gets old =) congrats man keep it up :D

Thank you

Congrats on s shiny hunt Joe!

Thanks

Great hunt Joe, Congrats on the gold and silver! That sidekick of yours has been good to ya.

This XLT has already paid for itself. My side piece ;)

I knew you were due! Congrats on a great hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great hunt! That ring is a beauty, even if it wasn't gold. You seem to find nice finds fairly consistently :)

Back
Top Bottom