Hunt #33 - The skunk woke up...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
It was bound to happen...after 32 straight hunts with silver or sterling I failed to find either for the first time in 2016:shock: Craig and I went to the place I pulled a couple silvers from yesterday but I just couldn't get the Elite's coil over one today. I did score a consolation prize from 9 or 10 inches deep though...and Craig was there to see this come out The first Large Cent of the season:cool: too wiped to get a date off it... besides the Largie I dug 2 wheat pennies, a little clad and a bunch of krap...and there's no point in looking at any of that:lol: Hopefully I'll send that skunk off to bother someone else on the next outing:laughing: until then...Happy Hunting to all of you!

If you take a Brillo pad to it you'll easily get a date off of it!! Great finds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

I have never knelt some many times in my life before dirt digging :lol: I got a bunch of junk clad and couple of old spoons, a plated medal, and a number of pieces brass scrap...and a few wheaties I can't believe I hunted as long as we did...

Bruce wanted me to stop at the dollar store so he could pick up a toy skunk... I told him to wait until after we hit the second spot... we should have stopped :lol:

Sucks about the skunk Bruce, but the LC is one helluva consolation prize! Funny you were just telling me about tnat park giving up largies..... congrats

You take care of my skunk! Now maybe I can find a silver or two😅

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

It was a helluva ride while it lasted. I was vicariously cheering you on from the sidelines, but figured I'd jinx you if I dared a comment. Can't wait to see the next run.

Skunk woke up

Welcome to my world. You were making it look too easy to the newcomers.:D I was beginning to wonder where you kept the horseshoe on that extended streak.:lol: Even on your bad days you do better than most of us. Congratulations on an unsuccessful but successful hunt.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom