SoCal Silvers #72-75 And Finaly Got My First . . .

Jamflicker

Elite Member
. . . silver quarter for the year :D. After digging mostly silver dimes with a few war nickels, a silver 20 centavos, a walker, my 75th silver coin for this year was a 1943 Washington quarter.

These finds are from a few short hunts over the last week. I found 4 silver coins and 23 wheat pennies including a 1909 wheat.

These finds takes me to 75 silver coins and 320 wheat pennies for the year.

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_8091.jpg
    IMG_8091.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 368
Another great week. Congrats on first medium silver of the year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another great week. Congrats on first medium silver of the year!

Thanks jwp!
Another awesome week Jason. Blows my mind how many wheats you guys dig!
Thanks John!
Another super week of treasure hunting and recovering Jason. Congrats on the GW and all the rest. Jack
Thanks Trapper!

Outstanding finds , congrats
HH
Thanks Ricki!
Congrats!
Thanks!

Wow, your silver count is already way past my season goal! Haha

It's actually incredible to have found that many silvers and only now your first quarter.

Congrats and HH.

Funny, all you guys are jumping up and down about the silver coins, I'm more impressed with the BSA Star rank pin/medal! I never got that high in Scouts, maybe that is why. Is it the medal for the ribbon, or the Mother's pin?

Funny, all you guys are jumping up and down about the silver coins, I'm more impressed with the BSA Star rank pin/medal! I never got that high in Scouts, maybe that is why. Is it the medal for the ribbon, or the Mother's pin?

I always get excited about silver but had no clue that boy scout pin was anything special. Looks like from what I can find it's maybe from the 30's or 40's.

Awesome hunting Jason ! I've been real busy lately and when I have been hunting I've been chasing foil/tab signals looking for more dirt yellow lol... Congrats on your first silver quarter this year as well HH

Hip Hip Hooray! Nice job on all the silvers.

beephead
Thanks buddy!
That is some real old dirt your hunting over there
Yeah, we have a lot of old dirt, but most of it has been hit pretty hard. Now it's trying to find the stuff others have missed.
Nice finds Jason. Congrats on the first quarter of the year. I'm sure you'll find many more before the end of the year.

Greg
Thanks Greg!

Wow, your silver count is already way past my season goal! Haha

It's actually incredible to have found that many silvers and only now your first quarter.

Congrats and HH.
Thanks and I think this is by far my longest silver quarter drought.

Awesome hunting!

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Congrats on the first GW of the season, the other silvers, wheats and the Boy Scout pin...a fine week of Left Coast digging Jason!
Thanks Bruce!

Awesome hunting Jason ! I've been real busy lately and when I have been hunting I've been chasing foil/tab signals looking for more dirt yellow lol... Congrats on your first silver quarter this year as well HH
Thanks Jeff. I've also tried at times to dig more foil/tab signals and it ends up driving me crazy. Hope you find more time to detect.

Great digs as always!

Thanks CW!

Congratulations on the awesome digs and GW!
Thanks!
Nice finds Jason!
Thanks Sean!

Back
Top Bottom