Discrimination Poor

soughtseven1035

Forum Supporter
As most of you know, I am new with the Delta 4000. It's my first VDI machine. Anyways, today I was testing an old 1890's Indian Head Penny. On all 3 modes, it was showing up as Aluminum. Any reason for this?

I am quite pleased with the Delta 4000 today. I can see why so many people think this is a gem for the price. It is all about ground conditions. I was trying to hunt on ground that was really hard and it couldn't get me deep at all. We just got a big rain storm yesterday after like 2 weeks of dryness and I have to say this machine is awesome. I could run it on full sensitivity in almost all the modes and knew I was getting around at least 8" on any sort of coin. Can't wait to test this thing out on a good property.

As most of you know, I am new with the Delta 4000. It's my first VDI machine. Anyways, today I was testing an old 1890's Indian Head Penny. On all 3 modes, it was showing up as Aluminum. Any reason for this?

Has nothing to do with poor disc. Indian heads are little lower vdi/conductivity than zinc pennies. They hit in high aluminum or 72-74 on tek machines.

Back
Top Bottom