Movie Quotes

"Grounds too hard. Them men wanted a decent burial, they should have got themselves killed in summer." :laughing:

Rooster Cogburn in True Grit 2010

Last edited:
I figured there has to be one chick flick in here...."No one puts Baby in a corner." Patrick Swayze, Dirty Dancing. :D

OJW had a whole bunch of quotable quotes.

This clip has two:
"Recon I'm down right popular."
"Dying ain't much of a livin boy."

And then there's this one...from Chief Dan George (in the first 30sec of the clip).

“Look at this. It’s worthless — ten dollars from a vendor in the street. But I take it, I bury it in the sand for a thousand years, it becomes priceless. Like the Ark.” - -Indiana Jones

Willie Scott-“You’re gonna get killed chasing after your damn ‘fortune and glory’!”“ Indiana jones-…Maybe.But not today. . Indiana jones and the temple of doom

OJW had a whole bunch of quotable quotes.

This clip has two:
"Recon I'm down right popular."
"Dying ain't much of a livin boy."

And then there's this one...from Chief Dan George (in the first 30sec of the clip).

I was tempted to throw out some of these too, went with with Jeremiah Johnson instead.....but this movie is a whole string of quotables.....

what was that one...." Aren't you gonna bury them fellas?"
"the hell with them fellas......buzzards gotta eat too, same as worms"

Am I the only person here saying all these lines in the characters own voice in my head?

Nope :laughing::laughing:

Saw this in a really poorly done "B"movie, it was the only good thing about the whole thing

"If you expect nothing from noone, you go through life being pleasently surprised"

Thank you for everyone's Movie Quotes. I should have plenty of old movies to catch up on to get me through the winter.

Back
Top Bottom