SEACOAST NH

armandl3

Anyone in the Seacoast region of NH want to get together and work some beaches or inland sites?

I use a White's Coinmaster II, planning on upgrading. Thinking about the XLT.

Welcome to the forum, I am in Delaware so cannot help you out, but others are up your way. Happy Hunting!

Hey Arm , Newburyport Mass here, there are lots of people wandering Hampton beach shoudn't be too hard to get together up there.

I grew up in Salem, NH, but I live in Upstate NY now...

I remember seeing guys with detectors at Hampton Beach when I was a kid.

I've thought of what places would be good to hunt in the land of my youth... and all I can think about is Canobie Lake Park! An amusement park on a lake that's been in operation since 1902 - thousands of visitors every summer... arcade and carnival games (hello quarters!), concession stands (hello change!) wow!

On the minus side, I doubt they would let anyone with a detector run around in there, but on the plus side, I doubt they ever have! I can't even begin to image the coins in that place.

Just my thoughts!

I'm right on the Seacoast of NH. I live in a little town called Rollinsford right between Dover NH and South Berwick Me.
Send me and e-mail if you like maybe we can hook up.

DirtDigger

I live in Manchester, NH, kind of far from the Seacoast area but I do go up sometimes to MD Hampton. Welcome to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom