missed another low tide!

metaladdict

Elite Member
:no::(I had to bring my daughter to her fav concert this weekend in Sacramento.:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::tissue::tissue::jester::facepalm::dash2::dash2::crazy::crazy:I don't know how long I can hold out till next time.

Hey those tides will still be there long after your baby is off on her own . Now on the other hand you'll probably be just fish bait by then :lol: ,,,,,HH

I hear ya! I really hate missing a good low tide. With work and sleep and weather and humans trying to interfere it can be really hard to catch them!

I feel that pain. I've been stuck, and will be until May, in the middle of Asia on a mountain in a cave..... 800 miles from anything that resembles a watering hole

The last three summers I spent taking my daughter to softball practice , games, out of town tournements . I'm going to miss that even with more time now to myself . GL , you will have a lot of me time in the future .
,,,,,HH

I bought my daughter a detector and so far she's done better than I have! All I ever find is Miller Lite bottle caps tossed off by my neighbor. Damn him!

Back
Top Bottom