ARA Review

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
On Feb 14th I sent in 113.70 DTW worth of mixed gold with stones. I asked for a cash advance at that time also. They received my package on Feb. 16th. On Feb 20th I got my 90% advance in the mail for 2700.00.

That part of the transaction went smooth mostly.

On Feb 23rd I called because I was wondering if it had been processed. I was told yes and they would send out my remaining cash of 153.00 and my stones that day priority mail.

I called yesterday because still no package and they told me that the tracking number they had showed the post office kept the package for 4 days without moving it.

Got the package today and it is missing one large bloodstone that was in a ring. They think the acid dissolved it but are not sure.

Besides the missing stone there was one other issue.

They are down to a skeleton crew. When I tried to lock in the gold price because it was dropping I couldn't get a hold of anyone. When I finally did the price had dropped over 5.00. They honored the price it was at when I tried to call though.

Other than those two issues the transaction had no other problems. The first check cleared so I am pretty sure this 153.00 check will also clear.

I still have over half the gold I found last summer. This was sold to help my oldest daughter buy a house.

Make that a two bedroom so I can visit...

I just sent some to them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to sell to them for the 1st time to cover the costs for my planned, over month long hike in Spain this summer, but I sold this baby recently that I found in March of 2014 for almost 2 grand. :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 467
I was going to sell to them for the 1st time to cover the costs for my planned, over month long hike in Spain this summer, but I sold this baby recently that I found in March of 2014 for almost 2 grand. :D

My ring! :laughing:

Congrats , on putting that old gold to good use , gotta help the kids ! HH

Last time I used them a couple years ago I heard nothing from them for 2 weeks, I had to call to get my email saying they got my package and the breakdown of contents. Then they mailed my check. Maybe they just had a bad day but I don't need the hassles.

I have a local guy who gives me 88% on the spot and a co worker who gives me melt for undamaged jewelry so luckily I'm good.

I'll take a cut in payout just to avoid dealing with refineries anymore.

Thanks for the Report there Scubadee!....Hey Sturrat, let us know how it works out for you..just curious, I dont have any gold..some damned guy whos name will NOT be mentioned swept it all up around here lately! .:laughing:. Sheesh that is one beauty of a ring there Felix! You can unload that Rolex and really be in the money!

Thanks for the Report there Scubadee!....Hey Sturrat, let us know how it works out for you..just curious, I dont have any gold..
some damned guy whos name will NOT be mentioned swept it all up around here lately! .:laughing:.
Sheesh that is one beauty of a ring there Felix! You can unload that Rolex and really be in the money!

I saw the dude @ PM beach. He has a bounty hunter and a really, really nice scoop. :wow: :cool:

Dont let a glitch or a few issues turn good to bad. Ive been using them for years now with VERY good service. In face sent a large sum just a few months back ..... fast and painless. They get my at-a-boy. Id be more afraid that if they had to reduce the staff that they may reduce what they pay.

I have always sold to Mid West Refineries never a problem and check in my hand in less than five business days. I just sent some in a few weeks ago sent it on Tuesday they received it Friday and my check arrived Tuesday morning. I have dealt with them for over six years and never had an issue they have always been prompt with payment. I never have dealt with ARA because I have been very happy with Mid West. :yes:

Thanks for the report. I'm still hoarding mine until the price goes up....:D

likely going to be hoarding for a looonnnggg time. That few billion $ short yesterday did some pretty serious technical damage on the charts. Just about every Elliot wave and algo will be taking the ride down.

I wish I could have. I still have over half of it but I needed to help one of my sponges. She really needs to buy a home and get out from renting.

Can't blame you one bit. Family comes before all else. I commend you for your actions......:yes: (Don't worry, there's plenty more on the bottom of that lake....;))

Its mine!,,,,,,,I lost it, honestly,,,,,:yes:nice piece Felix,,,,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom