NE Michigan

cpa49707

I am curious if there is anyone from the Alpena area in Northeast Michigan? I'm new to MDing and would like to go out with someone who is more experienced to learn and share with.
Terry

Thanks for the link Tom. How do you like your ACE 250? I've made up my mind that is the detector for me.

Terry,

I think it is an awesome machine! I must say, I do not have a lot of time with this detector, but with the time I have, it has been great!! It has some functions that other more expensive detectors don’t have. I think that the target ID function works really well. When I was trying to decide which one was for me, it came down to what functions were on the Ace 250 versus the functions of the “others” within the same price range. I feel it is the best detector in its price range.

Tom

Hiya Terry and welcome. I'm about a hundred miles west of ya in Grayling. Maybe sometime this year we can plan a hunt together. ;)

If you guys want to go to a local hot spot Just let me know. I hunt in Detroit, lake saint Clair, Port Huron, Jackson up to two hour away from where I live. I'm always willing to help a fellow Michigander.

Tom

Thanks Hoser and Tom, sure would be nice to meet some other hunters and learn from some more experienced MD's. I'm waiting for spring to hit so I can get out.

Back
Top Bottom