It was a great two days

Wow that diamond sure sparkles in the light. Nice 22k too. Congrats on a couple of amazing finds.

Thanks Steve it sure does!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:, what is that center stone over 1C, 16 to 20k center stone :chaplin::dingding::jawdrop::holycow::holycow::holycow::holycow::thumbsup: PS Barb, don't worry about who's it was, :lol: if you loose sleep over it send it to me, i need a nice stud for my left ear howboutit :lol: PS ATTENTION OBN, your loosing ground, to Ring Queen :shock: 2017 :lol:

I think I'm going to have it made into something for me :)

Nah I only find a fraction of what he finds! He's the king and I live in awe of him!

:shock: sweet. enough said

Thanks Schmitzplumbing!

Wow, wow, wow!! Congrats :D :D

Someone must be really upset they lost that diamond ring! :roll:

I hope they are over it by now! :) Maybe even dead!

Aww OBN you flatter me but I can only aspire to find as much as you! You amaze me. That was number 8 for me this year.

That's it ! I" m moving ! Florida, ya'll make room for one more !!!!

Who said I was in Florida? :)

By the way, what do you say when you go to a jeweler? "I found it while metal detecting"?
I think if you'd say that, they'll say hand it in to the police, or even worse, they'll start metal detecting themselves :lol:
So, what do you say because I'd like to get a ring evaluated as well. Do they ask where you got it from?

I'm pretty well known here by the three jewelers. They all know I try to return items. I've been on the news a few times as well for some bigger returns like WWII dog tags, Fallen Officers Bracelet etc... When I walk in they simply say "What did you find this time?" The nice part is I rarely show them any of the normal finds so they have no idea, I think, of how much I actually do find. I think in general though you can just walk in and ask what they think about an item, most like to talk and show off their expertise and will tell you quite a bit for free. You don't need to tell them anything about where you got it.

Very nice couple of finds. I would be tickled with that rock also.

Thanks ScubaDetector. I keep taking it out on the back deck in the sun to stare at it :) Beautiful!

Wow, the diamond or the 22k, not sure what I like better......;) Very nice!

Thanks V!

:dingding: Congrats on not 1 BUT 2 killer finds!!! Great how the jewelers deal with you honestly for the most part.

Thanks Felix! But in researching that type of stone it's likely worth about 4,000 not 1,200 like they all said. I always take what they say as way under what it's really worth :) Even if true or not it never really matters too much unless I decide to sell one I guess.

:woohoo:
Damn it girl leave some for the rest of us !!

Do I have to? <giggles>

Wow!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right??? :) Thanks Treasure!

Epic finds Kapi! 22k is definitely a rare find on this side of the world. Awesome diamond ring too... good to know that some diamonds may hold more resale value than we think.

Aye! Thanks Josh!

those are 2 incredible finds-congrats

Thanks Melbajoe!

Super awesome! :wow: :cool:

Thanks Irons!

Dang that's one cool design on that diamond bugger too! And the dry sand 22k, just got to rub that name off :lol:

Congrats, some awesome hunting and finds!

LOL I'm with you there GroundSweeper! Pretty sure that was a tourists so the odds of returning it are slim to none!

Great magnificent find Kap. Home run for you and the stone would look great in a man's wedding band (Larry!) Just trying to help!:lol:

Hm, this is true!

Good On Ya Kapi! You have really amounted to something after all! :laughing: Remember when you first started? Not that long ago! Your 'career behind the coil' would make for a great study for others so inclined ...Congratulations!

Thanks Mud. I had some great teachers and I am definitely blessed! That and my type A personality where I want to be the best at what I do and I'm willing to do the work and research to get there. Thank God I enjoy it so much!

Thanks Z!

Congrats! Did the same "it's fake" thing with my best ever find.

Amazing isn't it? Good thing we don't throw the fake ones back! :laughing:

Barb

I was just kidding on the stud, the stone is to fine to put on your ear, when they can get lost, i have enough time keeping the backs on my sterling silver earrings, and i have even lost both backs to the two diamond stud's that i own, :laughing: , switch the setting and you will have a great diamond ring, however, i think if a man ever comes into your life, he will be pissed when it comes down to a nice ring for you, as he might be taking out a 2nd mortgage loan to top that, :lol:, happy hunting, OBN's s:yes:;)scratching his head :jawdrop::lookclose:

Back
Top Bottom