Looking for Blue decal for Excalibur 1000

Alright got the decal on and only lost 1 knob in the process! Hahah. The little blue plastic on the inside of the first knob just crumbled when I was unscrewing it.
85bcb8e06fb0828668d9c9f82cc0ec87.jpg

66a8c034cdad14666aaa7893a6864b4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice color on that wall with the red oak hardwood shorts! :D

Oh.. cool decal too. Looks better on the machine :D

Get yourself some Anderson knobs so (no substitutions) you don't have to put up with the ML cr@p. You'll probably be looking for white or black too...

R5

I use 3M vinyl and lamination after printing same vinyl I wrap vehicles. Will it scratch yes but so will paint.

So does a sign shop typically offer this for hobby types like us or where do we go to try it?

yes a sign shop could but they would need to design template. make donate to FMDF. PM me the confirmation and with your address and I will send you a envelope with decals. I have some blue excal 1000 and pirate decals left.

Alright got the decal on and only lost 1 knob in the process! Hahah. The little blue plastic on the inside of the first knob just crumbled when I was unscrewing it.
85bcb8e06fb0828668d9c9f82cc0ec87.jpg

Man that looks really good. Where did you get that extension that your headphone cord is taped to?

Man that looks really good. Where did you get that extension that your headphone cord is taped to?

I bought that machine from Frank and it was on there when I got it. It's basically a small piece of small shaft tubing that slides inside the top back end of the straight shaft with a little T attached to it that the headphone wire is taped too. That way if you drop the machine, it won't yank the headphone wire at the end cap.

Happy to help but frank could prob give you the specs if you wanted to make one.

Thanks Swing...I'm new to the beach hunting scene as I just got my Excal....who is Frank?

Just finished my upgrade

Wow am I happy!

I got my razor out to cut the holes but found out THEY WERE ALREADY CUT OUT!

Thanks again Sexton

Chuck

PS The new knobs really also set it off to like new

Attachments

• excal with new decal.jpg
    excal with new decal.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 349
Wow am I happ. I got my razor out to cut the holes but found out THEY WERE ALREADY CUT OUT!

Thanks again Sexton

Chuck

Chuck's, before the new decal:

IMG_0481.JPG

Thanks for starting this thread Chuck. Several of us benefited!

R5

You could use Rescue Tape (or something similar) on that one end without the cover.

IMG_0482.JPG

R5

Wow am I happy!

I got my razor out to cut the holes but found out THEY WERE ALREADY CUT OUT!

Thanks again Sexton

Chuck

Some of the decals we put in the plotter to cut them. some people had to cut there own

I couldn't take it!

IMG_0494.JPG

I had to change them!

IMG_0493.jpg

Found them at All Electronics. :D. Bought two sets for $16.04 including tax and shipping. :D Took the stainless screws out of the blue set and they fit right into these. :D

R5

How can i get one of those pirate excal decals? That is awesome! I have a few excal 1000 decals too if anyone is looking for factory.

How can i get one of those pirate excal decals? That is awesome! I have a few excal 1000 decals too if anyone is looking for factory.

Matt I'd be interested in a set. I have a 1000 coming in the mail today and would like to have a set. How much?

PM sent

Back
Top Bottom