• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Just how good of a deal can a sponsor provide?

+1 on craig

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reached out to him as well, and while he did beat my price from Amazon, it was only because my Amazon price includes a 10% employee discount. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to match it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why do I buy from Bart, what is the benefit.

I have, actually, and it seems that I'll be getting back in touch with Bart once I'm actually able to make my purchase. Which works out for me, because by then, the ATP will most likely have dropped in price again. Or better yet, the new Garrett model (or details about it at least) will have release by then.

Bart knows what you want even if you dont. He also sells packages that give you a good bang for your buck. I dont buy very often but when I do I buy new if I can. The transactions are quick, smooth, and as worry free as can be. If you are laying down hard earned money, I think you will be happy with a sponsor from the web site. I can tell you all vendors are not equal. The only difference I have seen between vendors and a company that make metal detecting equipment, is the company will throw in a lot of freebies. Vendors are a business, so does it matter of you dont get a hat or pouch? So while Bart is my goto guy on MD stuff. I want to add I had my F75 upgraded by fisher and they threw in so many freebies the money I paid for the upgrade was basically free. You could call it free advertising for Fisher as I use what they sent and it all says Fisher on it lol. Vendors from my experience can not give away the store. Let me close in saying of you have a issue with your purchase, its nice to have someone you can call who can walk you through the process. The forums are filled with folks trying to make a quick buck if you buy used, so do yourself a favor and buy new from a supporter/vendor.

It could be out anyday now to a few weeks. More toward spring release, and people are projecting ($800) quite a price difference with it compared to the current AT Series detectors. And no details from Garrett on what all new technology it includes. We'll just have to wait and see, unfortunately.

Garrett has only said Spring 2017 release. Which is 6 weeks to 4 months from now.

Just trying to clarify for people.

Note, dealers only know as much as the public. Wish I knew more.

Reached out to him as well, and while he did beat my price from Amazon, it was only because my Amazon price includes a 10% employee discount. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to match it.

Thank you for reaching out and good luck with your future purchases.

I think you misunderstood when I was referring to "Thats if they still have the bonus pack then." That's if it was still available from Garrett and nothing to do with Amazon or me only meeting your price because you get a special discount. Not sure how you came to that conclusion. No worries.

Also, I wouldn't post publically pricing specifically referencing Bart, Me, or anybody. That not only can get us in hot water, but also will definitely ensure you no longer get offered discounts from sponsors or any other dealer. :grin:

Thank you for reaching out and good luck with your future purchases.

I think you misunderstood when I was referring to "Thats if they still have the bonus pack then." That's if it was still available from Garrett and nothing to do with Amazon or me only meeting your price because you get a special discount. Not sure how you came to that conclusion. No worries.

Also, I wouldn't post publically pricing specifically referencing Bart, Me, or anybody. That not only can get us in hot water, but also will definitely ensure you no longer get offered discounts from sponsors or any other dealer. :grin:

Understood, and my apologies.

Back
Top Bottom