A great weekend between friends

71DHB

Elite Member
I had the honour of having come down this weekend from Vicenza my best friend and fellow member of the forum Chief Q who is stationed there. We visited a couple of volcanic lakes nearby that are hotspots for me. Time flew by too quickly and I also came down with the flu. I am writing this post from my bed. The pictues don't have the coins I found because at the moment I am too weak to go down in the garage and get them in the car. Chief Q did find more coins than me and may post them later. My scales are a bit off because the grams unit isn't working so I have to settle for dwt.I need a new scale. The yellow gold wedding band was my first signal I pulled up from the water.Second time thats happened to me ever. The diamond ring was found a bit later on in shallow water. We will get together again in April. Thanks for looking GL and HH everyone.

Attachments

• DSCN4036.JPG
    DSCN4036.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 369
  • DSCN4030.JPG
    DSCN4030.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCN4031.JPG
    DSCN4031.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 335
  • DSCN4032.JPG
    DSCN4032.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 330
Thanks for having me down Bro! Was a great time! cant wait till April. Wifey can stroll the promenade and we can hit the yellow! Here is the silver ring I found and the two stainless steel coins!

Attachments

• Silver Ring Lake.jpg
    Silver Ring Lake.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 315
  • Steel Coins.jpg
    Steel Coins.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 325
I had the honour of having come down this weekend from Vicenza my best friend and fellow member of the forum Chief Q who is stationed there. We visited a couple of volcanic lakes nearby that are hotspots for me. Time flew by too quickly and I also came down with the flu. I am writing this post from my bed. The pictues don't have the coins I found because at the moment I am too weak to go down in the garage and get them in the car. Chief Q did find more coins than me and may post them later. My scales are a bit off because the grams unit isn't working so I have to settle for dwt.I need a new scale. The yellow gold wedding band was my first signal I pulled up from the water.Second time thats happened to me ever. The diamond ring was found a bit later on in shallow water. We will get together again in April. Thanks for looking GL and HH everyone.

So that one ring with the diamond...was it around 9 grams like i thought?

:dingding:Congrats on 2 great finds but that diamond one is stunning!

Thanks for having me down Bro! Was a great time! cant wait till April. Wifey can stroll the promenade and we can hit the yellow! Here is the silver ring I found and the two stainless steel coins!

It was my pleasure mate! Yeah, keeping my fingers crossed for great weather. Sounds like a good plan especially with other shorelines Id like you to detect too.

So that one ring with the diamond...was it around 9 grams like i thought?

Ive been confused lately with my scale Q. I didn't even notice the dwt until a fellow forum member brought it up. I couldnt switch units as well. I am definately getting another scale though. Grams are 1.5 more than dwt of what I understand. Nonetheless its a nice weight of 18k.

Back
Top Bottom