Mar11th Finds from Local Permission

H Desert Digger

Forum Supporter
The wife told me she had spoken with another one of our neighbors who told me to "have at it" on his property. As I was digging up a target, that neighbor came out and told me he had two additional properties that I was welcome to go hunt.

After my surgery next week and a week or so of recovery afterwards, I'll have a couple new places to check out. Here's what I found yesterday in the mans front yard. I'm not sure but I think that round piece is from the old cap grenade? The buckle is nice but thin, not much weight to it, meant for light duty I'm sure. The gas line key was really nice looking coming out of the ground and cleaned up well.

The indian head is from 1892. My camera could not get a decent close up. The back is in really nice shape though. I found some odd pieces of metal that I have no idea, but assume they are lead due to the nice strong signal from my Silver Sabre.

I also found several clad coins and the usual suspects meaning pull tabs and scrap metal. I could not stay too long, it was sunny out but only 34 degrees.

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

HDD

Back
Top Bottom