Not Even a Sniff of Jewelry on Friday

jjm861

Elite Member
Got out on Friday to one of my favorite beaches. Didn't even get to the water and who do I see swinging the Excal....Baja Vinnie. Stopped to chat a few minutes and was on my way....Vinnie in one nice dude.

As you can see from my post, not even a sniff of jewelry....not even junker jewelry. Oh well maybe next time.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 314
Nice clad I hunted for two days in destin and no jewerly either. All I got was a bunch of pennies and sun burned feet lol but still had fun.

We all have more of those kind of hunts than we care to post.... maybe we should. People think we get out there and bam gold all the time. Reality is ..... lot of time spent coming home with our tails between our legs. Not about the money.... but man doesnt it feel good when you hear that distinct sound in the scoop. When i hit one ..... i rattle it around a bit in the scoop cause i love that sound. Next time....

Dew

We all have more of those kind of hunts than we care to post.... maybe we should. People think we get out there and bam gold all the time. Reality is ..... lot of time spent coming home with our tails between our legs. Not about the money.... but man doesnt it feel good when you hear that distinct sound in the scoop. When i hit one ..... i rattle it around a bit in the scoop cause i love that sound. Next time....

Dew

Truer words were never spoken.....I log a ton of nonproductive hours and mounds of beach trash....sometimes we get the goods.....most times not so much....HH...........Bill

Dew

good hunt
at least you guys find clad
the places I hunt theres no clad just trash
but If I do find a coin its usually old

My last two hunts combined totalled less than 50 cents in clad, so yours looks great in comparison!

Back
Top Bottom