gas prices

When I was working in Norway a few weeks ago, I noticed the station said 12,87 Kr for what I assume was a liter. That would be $2.568/ltr USD and about $9.729 USD per gallon (according to current coversion rate). Though when I was there, it was about $0.50 more with the conversion rate from the time.

We are all going to be poor sooner rather than later.. yesterday where I buy my gas it went up 3 cents this morning it went up another 8 cents I run a landscaping business so I use alot of fuel.. to fill my mowers yesterday they cost $27.00 each :( my truck.. you think I'm going to fill a 40 gallon tank at $4.25 a gallon for the cheap stuff? I haven't filled that truck since gas went over $3.00 a gallon..

The price here seems to vary a lot.

I bought Diesel at £1.18 litre earlier in the week. Another garage about half a mile away was charging £1.28 a litre
Tax now works out at about 70% of the total cost of a gallon

Crude oil is twice what it was a year ago. :wow:

Gonna have to go back to horse and carts one of these days,although i bet the damn goverment would then slap a 70% tax on carrots then.

Ours just hit the $4.20 mark yesterday.:mad: It don't look like it is slowing too many people down though. I'm just glad my job is twelve hour shifts and I only work 14 days out of the month, and live seven miles from work. I just might look long and hard at getting a bicycle. I could use the excercise anyway.:p:lol:

Ours just hit the $4.20 mark yesterday.:mad: It don't look like it is slowing too many people down though. I'm just glad my job is twelve hour shifts and I only work 14 days out of the month, and live seven miles from work. I just might look long and hard at getting a bicycle. I could use the excercise anyway.:p:lol:
yep same here........$4.19.9........jumped 22 cents overnight. I am working 2 jobs now. Fortunately, both are less than a mile from home. I havent even gotten my stimulus rebate yet. Last 4 numbers in SSN are 9999. When it rains it pours................

yeah it makes you wonder how people who just make it by can afford to do anything - you can"t afford to go anywhere and now food prices are also going up.

I have a suburban with a 42 gallon tank that is parked. I also have a SeaRay with a 110 gallon tank that is parked. Suburban gets 8MPG and the SeaRay gets 1.2MPG. I really don't think either will be out this year much at all. Kind of sad. I really like my toys.

I have a suburban with a 42 gallon tank that is parked. I also have a SeaRay with a 110 gallon tank that is parked. Suburban gets 8MPG and the SeaRay gets 1.2MPG. I really don't think either will be out this year much at all. Kind of sad. I really like my toys.

I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR. I drove through town yesterday and there are quite a few large speed boats, cabin cruisers, and the larger SUV's along the road for sale. Can't imagine them being bought up in the near future.:shock::roll:. This could prove to be quite the year for everyone.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom