My best box yet

needler420

Elite Member
Still have two unopened rolls with these enders.

7RJP1UR.jpg

6BS0BaW.jpg

The two rolls with 90% silver are still unopened. Keeping the unopened rolls for the mean time. Box is short 3 rolls.

And thanks guys/girls.

Sweet enders. Best of luck and find several. I'm traveling and my hunt is on hold right

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Incredible finds mate! On an off note I'd happily be shorted 3 rolls if I got that much in silver every time. :laughing:

Incredible finds mate! On an off note I'd happily be shorted 3 rolls if I got that much in silver every time. :laughing:

I wasn't short 3 rolls. There was about 3 rolls of silver plus I already used all the replacements from other rolls and boxes.

3 rolls is what I shorted the box turning it in.

Box is short 3 rolls?!? Yikes! Who knows what the Needler might have recovered for a total if not for the missing rolls!?????:?::?::?:

The box was short 3 rolls of what I turned in because it was silver I kept. It was a whole box of $500 dollars. I wasn't shorted money.

BALZ! I roared, accidentally and reflexively upon seeing your rolls!. The Wife in the other room hollered out "what?" "BALZ!" again I roared! She said, "are you having a stroke or what?" :laughing:

That’s just pure craziness! If you’re a single guy, I’d marry that teller!

If it were me, I might...wait a minute, I did marry my teller :lol:

Back
Top Bottom