Big Gold Big Diamonds And Big Fun W/ The Boys down South

good times. Envious I wasn't there this time. Tides are completely 180 from my work schedule lately. Ever since I got my new position at work, my MD has seriously declined. :tissue:

That 1st link puts you to a virus , not good , for friendly forum posting .
Clicked on the 1 st link , than it said my galaxy s4 now has a virus, and it wanted me to click on another link to get rid of the virus, i didnt take the bait set on the hook , learn from PI JOE , as i am finally living at the beach all i have now is my smart phone, i didn't take that link kindly, or friendly, clean your mess up , not just me, but 4 all, thanks , Earl East coast.

When we had the hunt in Ct, picks at the table of the pirates, also were backed by forum names, guess we will never know the pirates of Cali, :?:, anyway Joe
Thanks for posting the virus free version video, Earl

Surf Master this is the FRIENDLY Metal Detecting Forum so idk why your attacking me :?: if the link i posted had a issue or virus it was not intentional,
I assure you i didnt try to brake your smartphone :lol: sorry you had a issue i deleted the 1st link that you said had a virus :cool: but you guys are right i should remember how to post the link but the truth is i suffer from memory loss due to my treatment (they radiated my brain) on top of what they call chemo fog so i have the memory of a 80 year man :( if someone wants to refresh my memory i will wright it down in my daily log book :D and sorry i didnt include names of the people in the picture but the video said the names many of times but here ya go ;)

Attachments

• 23658665_10214696054499161_7736000006918553259_n2.jpg
    23658665_10214696054499161_7736000006918553259_n2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Congrats on the finds and fun with friends. That's a good day in my book.
Thanks DD I agree a good time out with friends with some treasure too, shoot doesnt get much better :D thanks for watching bud GL&HH
:?:

Bug isn't bad....... but the video is awesome!!!! The food at the end looks really good..

Thank you for taking the time to make the videos......
Thanks Rob ! I deleted the link that supposedly had a bug but yes the food at El Pescador is my favorite place to eat in the area :D so good i look forward to it after every hunt down there :cool: thanks for watching bud GL&HH

good times. Envious I wasn't there this time. Tides are completely 180 from my work schedule lately. Ever since I got my new position at work, my MD has seriously declined. :tissue:
Dang sorry we missed you Kevin :( but yeah i work nights now and i agree i dont get out near as much now and seems every time there is a good low tide im stuck working :no: but hope to catch up with you next time bud and thanks for watching GL&HH

Dang sorry we missed you Kevin :( but yeah i work nights now and i agree i dont get out near as much now and seems every time there is a good low tide im stuck working :no: but hope to catch up with you next time bud and thanks for watching GL&HH

Story of my life Romy. I work 8pm to 630 am four days a week. I'm off Sat Sun Mon so maybe I'll be able to meet up some time. At least I can get the clad out of the way for the heavy hitters like Dillon and Tony.

Also, I read about your foot issue. I bought some RayGuards. You might want to look into them. They run about a size and a 1/2 larger than what you'd normally run. AKA. If you wear an 11, get a 10. They are very wide to. NO shore line ray can get through these puppies. Worth a look at esp if you wear wadders with the integrated feet. Yesterday at that beach I literally saw 17 rays, 2 leopard sharks, two corvina two halibut and 2 what looked like baby sharks that were about 2 ft long.http://www.cabelas.com/product/FOREVERLAST-RAY-GURARD-REEF-BOOT/2308946.uts?productVariantId=1819649&WT.tsrc=PPC&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=02469929&rid=20&gclid=Cj0KCQiAus_QBRDgARIsAIRGNGjbPAtqZacWzKigTTK15WC9tWzyd4cYlS5iSxvzCZNG89HYXugHCiAaAi3QEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Last edited:
Holy crapola Romy....nice finds from you and the boys. I saw Ross a couple of weeks ago at PBJ....no bueno for both of us. :mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom