Old farm houses gives up Silvers, V Nickels, tokens

goes4ever

Elite Member
Tuesday, and Wed. I hit some old farm houses and did pretty well.

Tuesday I hit a farm and got one coin and it was the 1910 barber dime, I about didn't dig it because it was such a jumpy signal, once I dug the plug it was standing right on end in the side of the plug. Turns out it was the best coin of the two days!

Went to farm #2 and got a single wheat, the owner told us about an abandoned farm and he knew the owner and said it was ok for us to hunt it, so away we went. There I got the 1913 barber under the clothes line, got a V nickel and wheat in a small spill and right beside that was the blazing 1916 merc, super shape. Picked up a couple tokens there as well.

Wed nite, I hit a 1920 farm where the owner contacted me from my craigslist ad, there I got 8 wheats, oldest was a 1909 P, got another V nickel, 1907 injun, silver rosie, and 1939 merc....pretty decent two days!

DSC02138.jpg

DSC02139.jpg

DSC02142.jpg

DSC02143.jpg

wow that really makes me wanna get a ad out there while i have nothing but time on my hands as im unemployed for now ,,,ill have to see what i can do and i also noticed some really interesting private homes in my home town id love to dig !

That 1916 Merc looks just as good as the one I dug praying the other side would say a "D". But then again you already have one of those...LOL. Great hunts Terry!!

great st benedict medalion , makes me wonder why it has a bullet hole thru it, maybe a unsuccessful exorcism, lol

Nice finds! What a great assortment for one hunt! Always look forward to your posts !!!

Back
Top Bottom