My adventure channel. Metal detecting hunts. Detector set up. Ring finding. Mushroom hunting. Auto repair. Something for everyone..

Kenny, we'll have to meet up with Bill sometime for a hunt. I really like the familiar feel watching videos from the area. If they ever ship, Bill and I will likely put the F22 and F44 through some testing.

Kenny, we'll have to meet up with Bill sometime for a hunt. I really like the familiar feel watching videos from the area. If they ever ship, Bill and I will likely put the F22 and F44 through some testing.
I may have a Treasure Pro by then for comparison....Let me know when you drive Westward?

yeah, we usually meet west of me. I'm 4 miles from the MO river and have to hit I70 to cross so anything west within 20mi of 70 works best. We shall see. I was really hoping next weekend. But that only works if they ship by tuesday.

yeah, we usually meet west of me. I'm 4 miles from the MO river and have to hit I70 to cross so anything west within 20mi of 70 works best. We shall see. I was really hoping next weekend. But that only works if they ship by tuesday.
Find a nice little Silver Spot and I'll drive to Columbia. I found a silver ring in the front yard of an old school in Columbia North of the Colleges.

Find a nice little Silver Spot and I'll drive to Columbia. I found a silver ring in the front yard of an old school in Columbia North of the Colleges.

We usually meet in Booneville as a familiar test site. But I'm willing to meet closer to you. Bills right in the middle so he probably is good with whatever.

Back
Top Bottom