To ALL new E-TRAC USERS. PLEASE READ

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I have mentioned this on a lot of threads and I still hear about a LEARNING curve on the E-TRAC.

NO NEED. Here is the program I installed and use EXCLUSIVELY. Dig ANYTHING that gives a nice two way signal. You will get aluminum screw caps, the beaver tails without the ring and VERY LITTLE other junk. Nickel signals can surprise you. I pulled a 1941 walker out of the ground from a nickel signal because there was a piece of aluminum foil under it spread out.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?63,1694421,page=1

I wish I could upload them without the link but I believe that is impossible.

This program will do great in trashy parks and other places. USE it until you get comfortable with the machine and want to experiment. I haven't wavered from it. I am quite satisfied.

Will you get gold? Probably not. I haven't yet. I should test it on some of the gold I have. However, most all repeatable signals will be coins and pendants and silver pieces.

You need to download it to your computer, and open it with the exchange program. PLEASE do not ask me how to use the exchange program. Only used it once when I got the machine. Haven't looked back!

<<EDITED BY MODERATOR>>

I run a flat line at around 26 or 27 Fe, might push it further next year.

<<EDITED BY MODERATOR>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff there ...will be getting an etrac fairly soon and will load this program up first and slowly open her up as time goes on thanks!

Yep, I really like Bill's park program. I don't use it exclusively as I've found that I can get a little more depth in cleaner areas with Andy's coin program but the depth I get with Bill's program is still very impressive. Perfect for pulling the good stuff out of trashy areas and a great starting point for new users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I really like Bill's park program. I don't use it exclusively as I've found that I can get a little more depth in cleaner areas with Andy's coin program but the depth I get with Bill's program is still very impressive. Perfect for pulling the good stuff out of trashy areas and a great starting point for new users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I found I get a lot more depth listening to any repeatable signals even if they break up. Pulled lots of wheat cents that way.

I will try that program I am sure. I think this program really ends what people call a learning curve. With it any solid signal is probably a coin except for pesky aluminum screw caps. No more iron or pull tabs unless it is just a beaver tail.

Back
Top Bottom