Salt Lake City Utah anyone?

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I am new to this forum and I am in Taylorsville, Ut.

Ready to hunt with anyone willing to go

looking for hunters and friends

i am in riverton adn would love a friend to go hunting with . i have a few ideas. the beach down at probvo boat harbor for one . i think it would be a great place to go and dig soemthigns up. there are always people there swimming on the weekends. and if that sint enough there are all kinds of ghost towns in utah . lets go hit some of them and find the coins lost long ago. just say the word and i am ready to hunt. no one hunts with me yet and there fore i have not done much . but i am on the road to recovery now and ready to go .

Always looking for new partners and places :)

I am in the Ogden area so I wouldn't mind taking a drive to SLC to do some digging with some of you. Just IM me and let me know when and if I am available I will totally be up for it.

From the Layton area. Would be great to have someone to go detect with, considering I always feel like i'm doing some thing wrong. Being with another fellow detector might make me feel a little less awkward lol. :-)

Back
Top Bottom