Save the Monopoly car!!!

If I'm not the car I'm not playing.

Of course, I've not played Monopoly in 20+ years or longer.

If I'm not the car I'm not playing.

Of course, I've not played Monopoly in 20+ years or longer.

I always preferred the car also :lol:

When I played it as a kid we used to play it so much at one time we started calling it "monotony" :laughing:

Even though we do still have our physical Monopoly game, it has been a very long time since we played it.

A couple years ago I had a Monopoly game on my computer where you could play against the computer.

It's over...results!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/boot-wheelbarrow-thimble-ousted-monopoly-board-game-140052022.html

The thimble has already been nixed, the wheelbarrow and the boot are now also gone.
My beloved car is safe so thanks for all the votes!

The Scottie was top dog in the competition, leading all contenders with 212,476 votes. The T. rex was second with 207,954, and the hat was third with 167,582. The car was fourth with 165,083; the ducky was fifth with 160,485; the cat was sixth with 154,165; the penguin waddled into seventh place with 146,661; and the battleship made the final cut with 134,704 votes.

The closest unsuccessful candidate was the tortoise, which fell nearly 5,700 votes short.

A rain boot got the least support, with 7,239 votes.

The next version of the game will go on sale with the new tokens in the fall.

New pieces are a ducky, a penguin and the T Rex.
I will be the T Rex when playing all issues of new versions of the game if I can't get the car.

Attachments

• image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 37
  • monopoly-duckie.jpg
    monopoly-duckie.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 36
  • 5-t-rex.jpg
    5-t-rex.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom