cz5 VS monte nail test I bet you didnt see this coming! XD

I figure the cz5 would do well as my cz3d also does well. It should pass the nail coin nail test with ease as well __o__ . I have spent a lot of money testing detectors the last few years and quickly realized the x,y plane is obsolete for wanting to know what a detector will do where i do most of my hunting. I hunt sites where multiple structures have stood over the years and a lot of my finds are below the latest tear downs. X,Y,Z 3d is where you will really discover what the machines can do for you. When coins get below iron especially more than 2 inches it really separates the machines in a hurry in what they can do. Then a bigger problem more so than iron is when you have things like aluminum type targets above coins, even if they are a couple inches off to the side you have a tough situation. But back to iron,, some machines in the mid to high price range will find the coin but it goes back to what i always say. "But would you dig it?" The tone will drop to mid/low and ID will usually be about half of what it should be. For example AT Pro i got anywhere from 40's to 50's on ID usually depending on the scenario i set up. But a lot of peeps will walk right on past it.

I noticed you seem to like testing detectors and making videos , i enjoy them i just never was a video person. Keep posting them, looking forward to many more in the future!

You have your house here, im going to San Luis Potosi in december that place is awesome from for gold prospecting relic hunting, coinshooting all day long

Soft soil

Texas is a living hell at the moment

Back
Top Bottom