Found today @ a house foundation.

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_0250.JPG
    IMG_0250.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 350
It’s just sorta’ like a ceiling fan blade arm, but not quite... and it’s not quite like a radiator fan blade arm I recall seeing... but it seems like maybe some sort of fan blade arm?

From an old fan not the ornamental ones we have now. My parents had one many years ago.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh dang, my above comment wasn’t intended as a response to the ceiling fan suggestion, I’d just hemmed and hawed too long (and didn’t refresh the page) before posting, so I hadn’t seen it yet.
I completely believe that ID, coming from a very wise source!

I would expect, any fan blade bracket, to be angled for the pitch. That looks to be flat?

<°)))>{

I would expect, any fan blade bracket, to be angled for the pitch. That looks to be flat?

<°)))>{

If you look at the pic, the blade mount is flat while the motor mount side has one part (top in pic) on the table while the bottom elevated indicating an angle.

<°)))>{

If you look at the pic, the blade mount is flat while the motor mount side has one part (top in pic) on the table while the bottom elevated indicating an angle.

Hard to tell if it is laying flat.. but..

I am thinking if it was actually laying flat it would not of created that large of a shadow if at all

I was in the ceiling fan business for over 25 years...definitely a vintage blade bracket.
These were used on what we call "spinner" fans because you can see the pancake motor in the open spinning.

Attachments

• photostudio_1545315374278.jpg
    photostudio_1545315374278.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 203
Back
Top Bottom