Langendorf Bread Premium, Silver, and Another Indian

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here’s some finds from a hunt about a week ago that I got cleaned up. I had a really good day at a pounded park. I found a 1905 Indian head for my record 8th of the year, 3 mercs, a 1913s wheat, and a cool 1930’s Langendorf bread premium pin.

Hope you’re all having a good week.
Jason

Attachments

• 8943F44B-5C5C-4F56-A18E-DAE1A6EF69D0.jpeg
    8943F44B-5C5C-4F56-A18E-DAE1A6EF69D0.jpeg
    180 KB · Views: 819
  • A87498F3-9AD2-4662-A6FB-C105C9A99FB1.jpeg
    A87498F3-9AD2-4662-A6FB-C105C9A99FB1.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 564
  • CBE57C31-75E4-41FD-88E7-868710C6F7A1.jpeg
    CBE57C31-75E4-41FD-88E7-868710C6F7A1.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 522
  • A09F7228-5E83-4B8D-B8EF-F64A26830D3C.jpeg
    A09F7228-5E83-4B8D-B8EF-F64A26830D3C.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 531
Had a great week Jason until the weather showed its ugliness. May even be done for the year if it extends as the forecast calls. Hope not. Love that Premium bread Token and now for sure I will not catch you on the Indian front. Super to set a new record with your 8th. Congrats on the Silver and the semi key date Wheat. Trapper

Terrific finds!! You and those cut coins and marbles makes me chuckle every time I see them for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice saves Jam, congratulations. Love the airplane token (or whatever it is, lol)

Congrats on the silver and Ihp. Jason and of course the marble but that token/ pin has to be one of the coolest one I've seen posted lately. Sweet. HH Mark

Last edited:
Congrats on the three mercs, IH, pin and a few half cents to makes for a fine day!
Thanks
Had a great week Jason until the weather showed its ugliness. May even be done for the year if it extends as the forecast calls. Hope not. Love that Premium bread Token and now for sure I will not catch you on the Indian front. Super to set a new record with your 8th. Congrats on the Silver and the semi key date Wheat. Trapper
Thanks Trapper. Maybe not catch me on the indian front but you're blowing me away on the silver.
Nice digs! That pin is amazing!
Thanks
Terrific finds!! You and those cut coins and marbles makes me chuckle every time I see them for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks
Nice saves Jam, congratulations. Love the airplane token (or whatever it is, lol)
Thanks
Congrats on the silver and Ihp. Jason and of course the marble but that token/ pin has to be one of the coolest one I've seen posted lately. Sweet. HH Mark
Thanks Mark.

Another great hunt Jason !Way to go on the 8 Indian Heads so far this year , It must be close to ten years ago since I found my last one .
Wow , way cool on the Langendorf bread pin . I remember eating Langendorf bread as a youngster back in the 50's :oldguy: I also remember watching " The Range Rider " and his younger sidekick Dick West on a black and white tv ,
they were sponsored by Langendorf .
Great post ! :yes:

Ok, Jason, where are the rest of the coins...down at the bottom of your pouch?

You have so many coins you can't keep up on the cleaning anymore.

It was great hunting with you and Dan on Sunday. You guys really spanked those coins.

But would you please leave a few crumbs for me? My girlfriend says she's leaving me cuz I don't bring home enough goodies for her....LOL

Great hunting report Jam .
Very unique token . Very cool!
Congratulations on the number 8 Indian cent.
And yes the silver also.
Keep the reports flowing as winter is hitting us hard and early in Wisconsin.
HH .
, Dew

Another great hunt Jason !Way to go on the 8 Indian Heads so far this year , It must be close to ten years ago since I found my last one .
Wow , way cool on the Langendorf bread pin . I remember eating Langendorf bread as a youngster back in the 50's :oldguy: I also remember watching " The Range Rider " and his younger sidekick Dick West on a black and white tv ,
they were sponsored by Langendorf .
Great post ! :yes:
Thanks and cool recollection on Langendorf bread you shared.
Ok, Jason, where are the rest of the coins...down at the bottom of your pouch?

You have so many coins you can't keep up on the cleaning anymore.

It was great hunting with you and Dan on Sunday. You guys really spanked those coins.

But would you please leave a few crumbs for me? My girlfriend says she's leaving me cuz I don't bring home enough goodies for her....LOL
Thanks Kurt! Yeah I finally got around to last weeks coins. What about those two rings, your girlfriend doesn't like them?
Great hunting report Jam .
Very unique token . Very cool!
Congratulations on the number 8 Indian cent.
And yes the silver also.
Keep the reports flowing as winter is hitting us hard and early in Wisconsin.
HH .
, Dew
Thanks Dew.

Back
Top Bottom