Richard at Backwoods is AWESOME!

PokerShark

Well the CTX3030 got here today and I am impressed with the machine and with the deal Richard at Backwoods made with me. I traded in my V3i and a very reasonable amount of cash for a great new machine!!

This is the second deal in a few years I have done with Richard and both were win-wins Richard did well, and I did well which is how all deals should work!!

Richard can do no wrong in my opinion and I am sure we will do many more deals in the future.

The Shark

I've also used him twice. Its too bad he gets over looked so often. He'll make great deals on detectors, and has excellent service.

Richard is one of my preferred dealers as well; good to do business with. I think he gets overlooked sometimes because I think he mainly frequents over at Findmall rather than here. You never get exactly what you want on a trade in but he has been generous enough that I have traded in some of my machines with him in the past. Remember, he has to resale it and ship it to someone else so he has to have some kind of profit margin in there but I have yet to get the feeling that he was sticking it to me. Anyway, agree with everyone so far, good fella and great to deal with. Glad you got a good deal on your trade and new machine.

Back
Top Bottom