Where to buy a Detector in West Palm Beach or Palm Beach Gardens Florida??

JSerrit

Where is a good place to grab a detector in West Palm Beach Florida / Palm Beach Gardens Florida?

Anyone?

Welcome aboard....

Greetings from sunny Arizona! I am not real familiar with Florida, but I think that you are not too far away from this:

Kellyco:

Located in Winter Springs Florida, just north of Orlando and only 40 minutes from Walt Disney World. Housed in a 30,000 square foot building on 3-1/2 acres, staffed with over 40 active Metal Detector Experts. Worlds largest selection of modern Metal Detectors for use on land, beaches, mountains or use in the surf, dive, etc.

I have done business with them, and they seem to have very good prices. It might be worth the trip just to drool over all of the nice untis:lol2:

HH, Dave....

Kellyco is great... you might try the major MD manufacturers sites, they usually have a 'find a dealer near you' spot to put in your zip and find all in your area. HH RickO

Thanks you for the plugs. We at Kellyco can help ya out either by shipping to you or since you are in Florida you can come up to our showroom. Just send either myself or KellycoChick a PM and we will get you set you up with the items you need. You can always call us though at 1-888-KELLYCO (1-888-535-5926) and one of our sales team can walk you through your purchase.

Thanks again...

Back
Top Bottom