Hello from NWA.

XTroyCowanX

Hello from northwest Arkansas. Glad to have found this forum. I'm fairly new to detecting. I bought a new AT Pro about 4 months ago but currently have no pinpointer. I'm looking at either the orange Garrett carrot or the Fisher F-Pulse. Any pros or cons are appreciated.

Hello from northwest Arkansas. Glad to have found this forum. I'm fairly new to detecting. I bought a new AT Pro about 4 months ago but currently have no pinpointer. I'm looking at either the orange Garrett carrot or the Fisher F-Pulse. Any pros or cons are appreciated.
Check this video out. I was the one running the Deteknix Wader Li versus the carrot and the TRX, on a 2/3 gr nugget and a tiny chain necklace.

https://youtu.be/q-ARS7ZZDts

Oldest coin dug- 1927 wheatie.

Not sure how the F-Pulse stacks up.

Oldest coin dug- 1927 wheatie.

I use the Garrett Carrot. Works well and Garrett has excellent customer service if should ever need repairs.

I personally like the Whites TRX bullseye pinpointer.......it will detect a coin sized object at an amazing 5"! Its supposed to be water proof to 10' also, but I never take in completely into the water, but it gets plenty wet in normal applications! There's a small learning curve on the "ratchet down" process, but once you learn it its awesome.

I personally like the Whites TRX bullseye pinpointer.......it will detect a coin sized object at an amazing 5"! Its supposed to be water proof to 10' also, but I never take in completely into the water, but it gets plenty wet in normal applications! There's a small learning curve on the "ratchet down" process, but once you learn it its awesome.
Better luck than me, mine lasted a year.

Hard to beat the Garrett...Simple and very effective. And as one poster mentioned Garrett customer service is top notch...Oh, almost forgot....LOL WELCOME form West Virginia!!!

Back
Top Bottom