What shoulda I buy with my clad coins?

Beer and Cigarettes...!

iu

Gold and silver is out crypto curreny is in.

Ethereum, IOTA, Monero, Bitcoin Cash, Aragon, Blackcoin, Civic, Clams, Dash, Decred, district0x, Doge, Ether, Ether Classic, Game Credits, Matchpool, Komodo, Golem, NXT, Numeraire, OmiseGo, Potcoin, Qtum, Reddcoin, RCN, IExec, Salt, Siacoin, Status, Storj, Swarm City, Vertcoin, Wings, Ripple, Zcash, 0x

What are thes names

buying silver coins with your clad

If you are going to invest your clad to silver find some that really interest you. I have bought a number of silver coins from the Philippines that were minted in the USA . The Philippines was a USA territory after the Spanish-American war till right after World War II. The USA even operated a mint over there with the mint mark m on the coins. The pesos from 1903-1906 were minted on the same blanks as the Morgan dollar. The ones from 1907-1912 are slightly smaller but also silver.

You could first buy rolls of coins to do some "coin roll hunting" (CRH) to see if you can find some old coins mixed in, then you can always at some point buy silver coins later on with what's left over after (hopefully) finding some "keepers" doing the coin roll hunting.

You could first buy rolls of coins to do some "coin roll hunting" (CRH) to see if you can find some old coins mixed in, then you can always at some point buy silver coins later on with what's left over after (hopefully) finding some "keepers" doing the coin roll hunting.

But if he found any...he'd lose money, you see he'd have to pull money from his pocket to replace the coins he'd taken from the roll. That's a loss.

Can't you cipher?

iu

But if he found any...he'd lose money, you see he'd have to pull money from his pocket to replace the coins he'd taken from the roll. That's a loss.

Can't you cipher?

iu

Nah, if he had any loose change from opened rolls, just dump the loose change on the counter at the coin shop and say "I want to buy some silver" :laughing:

I convert my clad finds into green American dollars. Then I put it away until I decide that I "Need" (want) a new item in the detecting line. I have converted some of the green dollars into American silver coins.

But those clad finds now belong to you and you can do with them what ever you like.

Heck it could be used to buy gasoline to take you to more detecting opportunities.

I also buy silver with my clad . Even a zink penny that is not too Toasted is treasure if you think about it that way.
The clad gets turned to silver and given to my wife .
That way she doesn't seem to mind the 20 or 40 bucks I spend on gas and snacks when I go hunting lol. 😎

Back
Top Bottom