Serious Question/ Concern???

I LOVE YOU, MudPuppy!! :D
Being diabetic (VERY well controlled!!) I dispose of my "sharps" (lancets no needles) by curling the tiny needle into a circle with pliers. Point is up against the plastic base so it's harmless. Then dropped into a soda can and smashed/trashed.
SageGrouse

I have found needles a few times but my county , Hancock county Ohio , has such a bad heroin problem that the president mentioned it on tv by name , so its not surprising. Deal with this problem by being super careful where you put your hands , wear gloves......not real effective against needles but any barrier is better than none , and watch where you kneel or sit. Never blindly stick your hand anywhere and just be very observant of surroundings. Its nothing to be overly afraid of as long as you take proper precautions.

At least you have your digger tool for protection. But a confrontation with that type wouldn't do anyone any good.

Hey, it's great to know that those of us here have a much nicer hobby than spraypainting buildings and shooting up dope.

I keep my Hori-Hori knife and my 18" Sampson sharp. In Vietnam we had our entrenching tools sharp so we could use them if everything else failed. I think My Sampson would work even better. I don't carry a handgun while detecting but I may have to start. In Kansas you can carry onr in the open or concealed without a license.

Back
Top Bottom