• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Honolulu/Waikiki

Good luck to you!

I ran into Forum Member KENNE-BILL when we there last November. He was hunting right in front of the Royal Hawaiian. Great guy! His real first name is Mike.

There's a former San Jose CA fellow "Terry Crenshaw" who now lives in Hawaii somewhere (not exactly sure which island). Not sure how much he gets out and about to hunt these days, but I see him chime in on md'ing forums still from time to time. If you bump into him, he's a first-class guy who would know the in's & out's of hunting there.

Thanks guys! Definitely looking forward to detecting these beaches and hopefully meeting some fellow detectorists while there :)

ill be there 7/10-7/20, family vacation but non of them detect
happy to meet up!

Enjoy Hawaii

CaliGirl

If you hunt the main beaches get there real early or hunt real late, they scrape the beaches each morning for rubbish. I've found a lot of stuff on the Waikiki beaches but it was always in the evening after a lot of the tourist have started to head home. Good hunting and enjoy Hawaii.

Hey Cali it was fun running into you on Waikiki beach a couple of times this week. I’ll be back there on Monday early. Let me know if you want to borrow a scoop

What did ya think of Sergey’s set up?

Hey Cali it was fun running into you on Waikiki beach a couple of times this week. I’ll be back there on Monday early. Let me know if you want to borrow a scoop

It is always great running into fellow Forum Members, especially in Hawaii!! :tropical::surfin:

That was a ridiculously awesome setup he has :lol: !! That sounds great, I’ll be down there!

Attachments

• FEC74AD9-F10B-468E-9EE0-2A7A44C440D6.jpg
    FEC74AD9-F10B-468E-9EE0-2A7A44C440D6.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 280
:lol: This is all I’ve taken! I’ve only found clad so far but there’s always tomorrow...

I can't believe it. You are in that beautiful beach that most of us could only dream of hunting and you have only taken one picture? How are you to satisfy our Walter Mitty inner self if you only give us the one picture? :tissue:

I can't believe it. You are in that beautiful beach that most of us could only dream of hunting and you have only taken one picture? How are you to satisfy our Walter Mitty inner self if you only give us the one picture? :tissue:
:laughing: I’ll post more tomorrow when I find that huge platinum wedding set :lol:

Back
Top Bottom