Fake Wedding Ring and a 52 Roosevelt

RichieSoprano

Yup. Still no luck doing pics but for what it's worth here's the little story: started on an 1890 front yard...and it hard been picked cah-leeen. Side yard netted a hot wheels jaguar. Just about to give up and got a solid dime signal by the pool yard gate. Plopped the plug over...and there sat the shiny. A solid good condition 52 Roosevelt. Being very happy, I did a discreet Praise the Lord dance. The afternoon was still young, and a friend from church said I could hunt his yard and since it was only 2 minutes drive off I went. Started with coins right away....lots of lincolns...area was almost trashy with them. A few clad dimes jumped into the keeper pocket, and two cladbquarters. This was in an area about 15 x15 foot. Another ping on the Patriot which came in as a "low penny" said, "dig me, old man." So, being an obedient fellow, I dug, and plugged. Flopping the grass over, I caught a glint of metal, but gold in color. Picking away the dirt carefully, I knelt there dumbfounded. What appeared to be a gold wedding band stared me right in the eye! I picked it up and immediately pegged it as a fraud. In fact, it turned out to be anodized aluminum.
Still, 89 cents in clad and my first ring makes me very happy. ....and the Rosie was nice icing.

Richie,

Easy way to resize pictures is as follows

from your phone go to your gallery, find the picture, Share it and share it to email. Email yourself

From your PC in Email save it to your PC
Open it in MSPaint.

on the toolbar at the top click resize
in the horizontal box type 60, the vertical will automatically go to 60 as well.
click ok and then save..

try uploading it again

hope this helps

Hi guys. No pc at my house. Just this little phone in my hand. I may take another stab at it soon. In the meantime I am trying to write entertaining stories at least!

Hi guys. No pc at my house. Just this little phone in my hand. I may take another stab at it soon. In the meantime I am trying to write entertaining stories at least!

Tapatalk is just an app for forums, it’s a rather small app. It’s the only way I get on forums these days. And like I said it automatically resizes your pictures when you upload them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom