New to the group!

MK_GallowayTX

Hello I’m new to the group. My name is Michael Galloway and I’m from Weatherford, TX. I have a cheap metal detector and have used it a few times, but really want to be more active and possibly upgrade my detector! I’d like to find other friends that have great spots to search as well. Other than detecting I love rock/fossil hunting! We moved into a new built home and it’s nothing but shell rock so plenty of fossils to be found! It’s amazing actually!
I do have a family and have taken them to Mineral wells fossil park and they enjoyed it as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forum from Boston, Michael.

You might want to re- post your introduction in the “General Hobby Discussion” section, where I see all other introductions posted. You’ll get a better response there, I believe. Just copy and paste the text from this area to that one.
Again, welcome!

Jim

Hello I’m new to the group. My name is Michael Galloway and I’m from Weatherford, TX. I have a cheap metal detector and have used it a few times, but really want to be more active and possibly upgrade my detector! I’d like to find other friends that have great spots to search as well. Other than detecting I love rock/fossil hunting! We moved into a new built home and it’s nothing but shell rock so plenty of fossils to be found! It’s amazing actually!
I do have a family and have taken them to Mineral wells fossil park and they enjoyed it as well!

Welcome!
One of my favorite token finds is this guy from Weatherford. Wasn't found in Weatherford but not far away.
3e315f895a11d42f3e4f8d43c732899a.jpg

Edited to add:
If you like Mineral Wells, you need to check out Landonia.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ClanslawCartoons, that is awesome!!! I do like Mineral Wells! I will check that out!! Thank you!!

ClanslawCartoons, that is awesome!!! I do like Mineral Wells! I will check that out!! Thank you!!

We go up there to fossil hunt quite a bit. There's nowhere else like it.
Sadly, you only have maybe a year or less to go there before its gone.

We go up there to fossil hunt quite a bit. There's nowhere else like it.
Sadly, you only have maybe a year or less to go there before its gone.

Oh wow....well I’ll look it up!
I’ll have to take some pictures of all the fossils so far we have found at our new house. They’re everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom