Half Dime

RickInMass

Used to be Toadman here. Was wondering if any of my old hunting buddies were still kik'n around.. Can't post a pic..Need a URL ? I don't be knowin' the meanin' of that there fancy label . Can't seem to get the pic I want over here...I'll turn my brain on soon..

Attachments

• DSC00050.jpg
    DSC00050.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00033.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Check under "forum help and announcements" There's a post there about posting pictures.

Welcome from Boston, Rick

Will be announcing the Annual Open Hunt soon (early October) for the Massachusetts Treasure Hunting Association, so keep an eye on the Clubs and Events section.

Jim - MTHA Librarian

Used to be Toadman here. Was wondering if any of my old hunting buddies were still kik'n around.. Can't post a pic..Need a URL ? I don't be knowin' the meanin' of that there fancy label .

PM a moderator if you want your password to your old name reset or a new name with your old posts. I think they can do that for you. Welcome back

Sweet

Welcome from Boston, Rick

Will be announcing the Annual Open Hunt soon (early October) for the Massachusetts Treasure Hunting Association, so keep an eye on the Clubs and Events section.

Jim - MTHA Librarian

If possible.. Add me to anything like that, As I don't usually pay attention to such things.. I do like group hunts and such..All the best, Rick.

Welcome back, I remember reading posts under the toadman name a couple years back. Congratulations on the mercs,Barber, and seated.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

If possible.. Add me to anything like that, As I don't usually pay attention to such things.. I do like group hunts and such..All the best, Rick.

Rick
I’ve added you and a bunch of others to my Contacts. When I get the Club Hunt details I’ll PM everyone on the list with a link to the announcement and registration form. Will also post it here in the Clubs and Events section.
Jim

Big Congrats on all the super nice old finds! Welcome Back! Keep posting those nice pictures of your finds.

beephead

Back
Top Bottom