garland texas

Robertg

im new to the forum and was wanting to know if any one new if it was ok to hunt on duck creek in garland

Let me echo my good friend pulltabMiner,(who was chased off by some golfers yesterday while hunting):laughing: and say: Welcome from Kansas to the best forum around on MD!

I've been wondering the same Robertg....I've called Garland parks and recreations and asked if it was okay to detect in city parks and they said it was okay as long as you don't tear up the turf. Seening as how Duck Creek is all white rock I don't see why it would be a problem unless they have a rule against being in the creek bed period. Maybe call the city and ask...probably be your best bet....better safe than sorry.

Digs4fun, Garland,Tx.

It is okay to hunt Garland Parks....a local club hunts there all the time and also local club members with a few from Garrett....contact the club and go with them... EFTHA.com

Let me echo my good friend pulltabMiner,who was chased off by some golfers yesterday while hunting. QUOTE]

Must have been that field in Simms. I've been dodging golf balls there for years. Getting a pretty good collection of them though. Found twenty-five in one day.

Howdy

Hi from a fellow new member in fort worth. can't answer your question as i know nothing about garland except where it is. great forum here, you're in the right place for all info on the hobby (sickness) lol

Welcome! There are quite a few of us from the DFW area. Just let us know and we'll help in any way we can.

Back
Top Bottom