Back To The Boulder Field!!

Cupajo

Elite Member
The Secret Beach hunt turned out to be a recon mission and offered posibilities for a future hunt with my SovGT "Water Rig".

I had a couple of hours left to hunt and decided to work out some more of the Boulder Field where I found the last few gold rings.:yes:

Several clad coins and three that used to be clad coins that now have little or no silver on them, a tiny silver heart and a small silver bead along with the usual fishing weight, brass screws and misc junk metal rounded out the finds list for 11/2 hours of hunting.

I could hear the Dual Field react to the passing train a 1/4 mile or so away and an occasional airplane too.

Even as it "acted up" I was able to recognize good signals comming through the "static".

Increasing wave activity closed my hunt for today, but it wasn't a total loss as I had cleared away more targets to allow for easy listening on those quiet days when I want to hear those soft signals.:)

GL&HH Friends,

CJ

Attachments

• Interesting Photos 001 (Large).jpg
    Interesting Photos 001 (Large).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 227
  • Interesting Photos 002 (Large).jpg
    Interesting Photos 002 (Large).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 221
Hmmm... can't say nice hunt CJ :lol: makes me glad I didn't go out in the water today ;)

I'm gonna talk to some of my buddies about a water hunt before it gets any colder. Would like to see what we can find.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom