Long range metal detector?

If you think they are real, I have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell you.:D Stick with name brands like Garrett, Minelab, Tesoro, Whites, ect. Or just give any stranger 300.00 and have him kick you in the groin. it will feel better than losing the 600.00, the results will be the same but you will save 300.00:D.

If you think they are real, I have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell you.:D Stick with name brands like Garrett, Minelab, Tesoro, Whites, ect. Or just give any stranger 300.00 and have him kick you in the groin. it will feel better than losing the 600.00, the results will be the same but you will save 300.00:D.

lol, true. I just never heard of such a device before. :laughing:

A pair of ordinary L-shaped clothes hangers will work just as well. Bend where the handle will be 6" and the rest approximately 18" long.

I look at it like dowsing for water. Some people can come up with the water and believe it very much. You will never change their mind. Personally I see no science or proven method behind them and believe them to be a sucker's purchase.

I think that the plumb bob style works

quite accurately, at least at the planetary level. If you go down to any place that sells plumb bobs, it is a scientific fact that they will point to the nearest planet where gold exists. Beyond that, their accuracy is somewhat questionable.
HH,
John Morton

I think that if anyone actually invented a LR gold detector, they would not start selling them until they had harvested all that the machine could detect. Once they had all the gold, the machine would point out their stash and no one would buy the second LR gold detector.

The last thing they would do is to sell the LR detector before they filled their vault with a lifetime supply of gold.

Check these out. http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=/info/kellyco/index.dat. Maybe this will shed some light on the subject
Read this link then in the blue on the left click on other links about them including the $25000.00 challenge to anyone who can prove they work.

That's my challenge. It's not for someone to prove they work, it's for a successful demonstration, nothing more. No proof needed. I've tested a few people, no one could do it, not even close. I own 30+ LRLs, including some Electroscopes, they are all outright scams.

Interesting, I've never heard of this nonsense until now...

Cool website though Carl, very informative.

there was a post about these quite awhile ago. did some research and yah..they're the same company that sells GPX MD's...they aren't a Minelab dealer...hope ppl don't really fall for this .. would be sad to lose that much money.

there was a post about these quite awhile ago. did some research and yah..they're the same company that sells GPX MD's...they aren't a Minelab dealer...hope ppl don't really fall for this .. would be sad to lose that much money.

I'd love to see some consumer group get a hold of one of these and test it out. :D

I'm going to see what Consumer Report has to say! :lol:

I own 30+ LRLs, including some Electroscopes, they are all outright scams.

You own 30+? What is wrong with you? Did you think #33 would work better? :laughing:

Sorry but something ain't right and not even sure I believe you...

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom