New Equipment and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

rob128146

Just got these two items in the mail yesterday. Always been partial to my Whites until I put one of these babies in my hand and starting swinging!!

Attachments

• 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 252
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 260
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 257
Nice machine! I had one once, and never really 'bonded' with mine. That was my fault. Everybody really seems to like the Ace.

Thanks

Thanks for all the comments!! If it ever quits raining here in NC I'm going to get out and try it. Also thanks for the info on the headphones. I did not know about the head phones saving battery life.

I got a cheap pair of headphones from walmart with a volume switch for about $10 bucks and they are still rockin' 4 years later.

Congratulations on the new toys. I'm sure they will find you many treasures. Don't forget, April showers bring May flowers...oh wait a minute...it's only February....ugh!:D

Don't worry Scott, down here were he and I are the flowers come in March. ;)

That's awesome! So over the next month I expect to see you posting lots of great finds with that detector. One of the guys I detect with used to use an Ace 250 and made some amazing finds with it, including a 1652 Oak Tree Shilling at 8 inches. It has lots of potential. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom