Youtube Channel - Swing4TheRing

Hey I just found your Vids S4TR! Very nice work! Congratulations on your wedding and that awesome Custom ring! I knew you would run straight at the camera like Pennywise the clown in that one scene! :laughing:

Hey I just found your Vids S4TR! Very nice work! Congratulations on your wedding and that awesome Custom ring! I knew you would run straight at the camera like Pennywise the clown in that one scene! :laughing:

Thanks Mud. Hopefully they give you something to do while you sit around the house while this cold weather sets in!

Thanks Mud. Hopefully they give you something to do while you sit around the house while this cold weather sets in!

I was out at the Shoreline today! Man, not drone weather at all! Maybe sometime we can get together and you can film me on a furious clad stab mission? I gotta find a place that would make for some good fast filming though...

I was out at the Shoreline today! Man, not drone weather at all! Maybe sometime we can get together and you can film me on a furious clad stab mission? I gotta find a place that would make for some good fast filming though...

I'll be in SkiTown all day Friday actually, so if it's not a blizzard... hell, even if it is let's do it! I could use some b-roll footage of you handing out candy at the play grounds lol! :cool:

Figured I'd put together a little seasonal tutorial for any northerns feeling like they got Scrooged out of detecting time during this part of the season... enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom