Beach Hunting/dirt digging

boxing63

Elite Member
Well I went beach hunting and dirt digging. I hit a 4 grams 14k gold ring beach water hunting and some clad... The 1906 Indian head penny was beach dirt hunting & more clad and a set of toy hand cuffs and buttons.

Nice finds!

I went to a big beach for the first time Saturday and learned the term 'sanded in'. :roll:

Congrats on the nice finds! That ring looks rounded even on the inside...I wonder if it just looks like that in the photo, or if it's been worn that much?

Nice going on the hunt, you did well with on the gold and indian head penny.

Not much, hit the beach again and cleaned up on poor mans necklace links (pulltabs) and found more melted silver blobs (fire melted cans) all in all the change can is filling up and I am just glad to be getting out and not suffering because of it lol

Not much, hit the beach again and cleaned up on poor mans necklace links (pulltabs) and found more melted silver blobs (fire melted cans) all in all the change can is filling up and I am just glad to be getting out and not suffering because of it lol
Keep filling up the can with coins, Glad you feeling good hope your trip is still on:pirate2:

First, Big congrats on the gold!! Now... I can only imagin how the handcuffs were lost in the sand..:D Honestly, something I prolly would have done :lol:
Yup, a pirate will do mighty strange things after some RUM ;) Looks like a fun hunt!

BV

First, Big congrats on the gold!! Now... I can only imagin how the handcuffs were lost in the sand..:D Honestly, something I prolly would have done :lol:
Yup, a pirate will do mighty strange things after some RUM ;) Looks like a fun hunt!

BV
:lol::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom