Recharable Battery Life on the CZ 21 report

CanSlaw

Elite Member
It was asked of me earlier how long the rechargeable batteries lasted on the CZ 21.

I am using Tenergy 9V rechargeable batteries purchase on line for $27. with a two 9v battery charger. I already have a two 9V charging station on my other multi battery charger. So I can charge all four batteries at the same time.
http://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Charger-250mah-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B0045WGWCE/ref=pd_ybh_14

I have two 1 hour test hunts and the 7 hour hunt yesterday on these batteries. I just checked them before recharging and they were at 8.75 V each for 9 hours of hunting. I am very pleased with that.

Good info and not to shabby for hours either. Thanks for the info and the link.

Cliff

Just for comparison, I'm getting well over 30 hours hunting time on 8 AA Enloop rechargeable batteries with my BHID300. I actually think I can get close to 60 hours per charge...

Just for comparison, I'm getting well over 30 hours hunting time on 8 AA Enloop rechargeable batteries with my BHID300. I actually think I can get close to 60 hours per charge...

I also have rechargeables in all of my detectors with about the same results. The owners manuals of the detectors say that rechargeables will have about 1/2 the battery life, but I have not found that to be true with any of the detectors. The CZ was no exception, 1/4 V for 9 hours of hunting, not bad.

Good comparison, thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom