• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Silver and Gold Surprise!

Compass

Forum Supporter
Went beach hunting with forum member Romy last night. Hurricane Sergio moved some sand and we were finding coins but we just weren't finding the good stuff- or so I thought. Today as I was looking through my finds I was pleasantly surprised to find 2 silver dimes, a Kokopelli pendant and an 18K gold earring. I might have noticed last night but I forgot my headlight which sure made things more challenging.
picture.php

picture.php

This is the smallest gold I have found with the Equinox so far- it weighs .7 grams. Still looking for that 1st gold chain with the Nox but feel that I'm getting closer.
On another note, I met a FMDF visitor, Gary, yesterday. Nice guy and skilled hunter. GL&HH!

:dingding: Love the Kokopelli pendant!
Thanks Felix, No markings so I'm not sure what metal it is but I like it too! :yes:

Nice tiny find, all things considered that's got some decent weight!
Thanks Z, When I thought I had been skunked it was nice to see a little gold shining among the coins, trash and sand. :yes:

Ya just gotta get your left ear pierced now George , howboutit :lol: congrats
Oh, I was thinking tongue. :roll:

That's a nice surprise! Congrats!
Thank you V, Sure was! :D

A nice find. The pendant is a neat find for sure.
Thanks Dog! I think I've found about a dozen medals and pendants with the Nox but no chains yet. :?:

That’s awesome! Love the surprise finds :)
Thanks GS, Me too! This is twice in the last month, the other surprise being that silver Tiffany & Co. ring. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom