Hot, HOT and REALLY HOT

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
It is a hot day in Buford. Temp is 90. I just got an aluminium tool box for my truck and wanted to compare temps. In my truck box it is 101 deg, 11 deg higher. In my truck it is 111. I will used the truck box to store my detector to save it a few degrees.

BCD.

Dog I went to the beach Monday morning. Was on the beach by 6am. By 9 am I had consumer two liters of ice water and was beginning to feel the effects of dehydration. Actually had to sit down and rest in order to get back to my car. I did not find anything good and not even enough clad to play for the gas I burned getting there.

It is very close to being too hot to detect especially when the temps are in the upper 80's to low 90's and 90 percent humidity.

It is a hot day in Buford. Temp is 90. I just got an aluminium tool box for my truck and wanted to compare temps. In my truck box it is 101 deg, 11 deg higher. In my truck it is 111. I will used the truck box to store my detector to save it a few degrees.

BCD.

I just made a plywood liner to fit in my truck box, with 2 lift-out top trays. Now I just leave all my gear and detectors in the truck.

BCD.

I'm going to Cordele and Vienna this morning to our leases to put out some stands and a couple of feeders, I'm dreading it already.

It was about 96 yesterday on my lunch hunt. I was out midday at a baseball field trying for some gold. Sweat running down my face into my eyes etc. no gold :(

I took a friend out for an 8 hour day of digging last Saturday. My weather app said it was 101. AccuWeather says it was 98. It felt like 208.

When it gets way too hot, either stay inside or get an air conditioned suit :laughing::laughing::laughing:
hot_outdoors2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom