A ridiculously good day. 12 silvers+!!!

Schweddy

Elite Member
Don't know where to begin. I went down to a small town south of my area. I had permission at an old yard where after 2-3 hours, didnt find anything. Then I noticed an area across the street that looked like a small public park, so I tried it out. Immediatley I hit a barber dime. Then another and another. Wow! All in 15 minutes. Half hour later I found the barber quarter. I was elated. An hour later with just a dateless buffalo, I decided to try a different area. A park that wasn't as old, but old enough. Must have been virgin ground, because I started hitting rosies and they just kept coming. Then I finally got a quarter signal and it turned out to be this beautiful old sterling army ring. 12th infantry. Can't find another like it on the net(any help about a time frame?). I was running late and I noticed a small area of the small park I hadn't hit. Within 10 seconds I got a signal similar to all the Rosies but deeper. 9" down I finally saw a silver rim on edge. I pulled it out and it was the walker!! I've heard about days like this, but this is a first for me. Seventh heaven! Thanks for looking and happy hunting everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 705
Holy cow, that really is an amazing day! That ring looks like it was worn for a long time, it's pretty worn. Congrats.

Im about to become a hater! LoL very fun.
I would just like to watch that happen!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I think I would hit those spots again. You should also take someone with you to help carry your stuff!

Hey Scott, saw you over on Squidfish, had no Idea you were a digger and a jigger!! I do the same and have a few buddies over on the Vinyard with the same interests.

Wow, that's awesome. I thought I was the only squidder on the board.:lol: I can't wait until the squid move back in, between fishing and detecting...I'm gonna be a tired boy.:yes: Good luck this year, let's hope it's a good one.

Back
Top Bottom