What number does your metal detector ground balance at and where are you located and type of metal detector. Thanks.

TN_INDIAN

Forum Supporter
What number does your metal detector ground balance at and where are you located and type of metal detector. Thanks

Boston, MA

Teknetics T2SE balances between 73-80

I check it often. Our ground is pretty mild here.

My CTX3030 constantly monitors and changes GB settings, all FBS Minelabs do that.

Connecticut...My F75 LTD ground balances between mid 60's/high 70's on land, and low 50's at the beach. I just run it set manually at 65 wherever I hunt...The T2 balances at about the same numbers, and I run it at set at 65 also...

No idea...yet.

Minelab X-Terra 705, located in Michigan, have not had the chance yet since our ground is covered by a foot of snow and it's 8 degrees outside! :cold: I will let you know when Spring comes! :timer:

Midcoast Maine, will be acquiring X-Terra 705 once I get my tax refund. Ground is frozen here, but I am going to hit all my spots I've been with the BH, and have a few new places to go also. Can't wait. :D

M areas

I run an AT-Pro. My auto ground bal usually sets at 79-82 on dry land and a flat out 28 in the ocean near Mississippi. The deepest target I have dug was an old stick fuse, fuse box. It was entirely copper. Maybe that is why I literally dug a two foot by two foot hole three feet deep. I was excited telling myself it's a treasure it's a treasure. Nope! Just an old old old fuse box.
Happy Hunting
ALOHA

Here in my part of mass its usually 93 on the at pro but goto horseneck or revere and its 37...usually land here its between 90 and 95

Back
Top Bottom