Quick hunt 3-14-19

NC7011

I was able to get in a quick little hunt today. I had an appt in Durham and went to a local park. Never been there before, but it had a creek along one side and an open field with trees along the creek side. I saved it in my GPS to go back. Did not find much some slaw, several twist ties, a couple of dirt encrusted metal items ( i'll clean them up a little at work tomorrow). Here are the pics. 20190314_175827.jpg

20190314_175830.jpg

20190314_175833.jpg

20190314_175836.jpg

It was good to just get out. Can't wait to go back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thats what its all about! Just getting out and digging! I feel like I hit all my "Milestones" at once LOL. For a while there I was cursed to find only pull tabs and pennies. Once I broke into the clad club, I found a gold ring, silver ring, Dollar coins, old relics, ETC ETC. Point being, I never in a million years thought I would find anything other than junk metal. Every time I go out, its just because I like getting out and digging. the unknown is the best part! one more dig..... LOL

Thats what its all about! Just getting out and digging! I feel like I hit all my "Milestones" at once LOL. For a while there I was cursed to find only pull tabs and pennies. Once I broke into the clad club, I found a gold ring, silver ring, Dollar coins, old relics, ETC ETC. Point being, I never in a million years thought I would find anything other than junk metal. Every time I go out, its just because I like getting out and digging. the unknown is the best part! one more dig..... LOL
I feel that way sometimes. I think the hunting will become more fun and enjoyable as time goes on. Still trying to find places to hunt.

I feel that way sometimes. I think the hunting will become more fun and enjoyable as time goes on. Still trying to find places to hunt.

Thats it too! Once you find that ONE PLACE, or that ONE FIND, they'll ALL be fun and enjoyable hunts! LOL

When I first started out detecting I was thrilled to death finding clad coins. I thought that was the neatest thing in the world. Now I need a bigger fix to get the same high.

beephead

Back
Top Bottom